- the time set for the start of an action or operation
- Zero Hour! is a 1957 movie whose screenplay was written by Arthur Hailey, starring Dana Andrews, Linda Darnell, and Sterling Hayden, and released by Paramount Pictures. Zero Hour! served as the basis for the spoof Airplane!.Commentary, Airplane! DVD Zero Hour!
- The time at which a planned operation, typically a military one, is set to begin
- Zero Hour is a live album by the Avengers. It was released on vinyl in 2003 on the Italian label DBK Works. The album features a recording of a concert that took place at The Old Waldorf, San Francisco, CA on June 13, 1979, one of the band’s final concerts.
- A commander of an army, or an army officer of very high rank
- (general) applying to all or most members of a category or group; “the general public”; “general assistance”; “a general rule”; “in general terms”; “comprehensible to the general reader”
- The head of a religious order organized on quasi-military lines, e.g., the Jesuits, the Dominicans, or the Salvation Army
- An officer in the US Army, Air Force, or Marine Corps ranking above lieutenant general
- a general officer of the highest rank
- (general) the head of a religious order or congregation
- A unique combination of letters and numbers that identifies a product license.
- A product key, also known as a CD key, is a specific software-based key for a computer program. It certifies that the copy of the program is original.
Buy a Genuine CD key for TERA Standard Edition EU
buy-cd-key cd key TERA Standard Edition EU – In TERA, players master their destiny in a richly detailed game world with a pioneering dynamic combat system. Individual player actions can transform the balance
CD and Keys
CD and keys